- New! Interest-free Loans for Homeowner Solar Retrofits
- GreenON – 2018 Ontario Solar Incentives for Residences and Business!
- Need an Electrician? How to Spot an Unlicensed Electrician.
- Need A Electrical Contractor? Why Hire Eco Alternative Energy?
- Standby Generator Installation – Sharbot Lake, Kingston, Ottawa, Perth, Smith Falls and Region
- Electrical Contractor- Eco Alternative Energy- Kingston, Ottawa, Napanee, Sharbot Lake, Perth
- Solar Installations, MICROFIT Systems by EcoAlternative Energy
- Solar Panel Installation- Perth, Lanark, Balderson & Area
- How much does it cost to install solar panels in Ontario (home /residential)?
- Grid Tied vs Off Grid Solar Electric Systems: Which option is better for you?
Tag Archives: solar panels
SOLAR SYSTEMS BY ECO ALTERNATIVE ENERGY. THE OPA IS STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. The costs have dropped dramatically over the introduction of the Feed In Tariff and if you were ever contemplating this investment now is the time. We will do … Continue reading
If you’ve been considering solar for your home or business, we’re pretty sure you’ve also been thinking about how much it’s going to cost you. We’ll try and narrow the basics down as much as possible here so you have … Continue reading
If you’re wondering which of these two options are better for you, then you’re at the right blog! Let’s face it, we would all like to be off the grid generating our own electricity and telling our local hydro company … Continue reading
This is a great question and one asked often before making an investment in residential Solar system on the roof of a home. In Ontario, we don’t quite have enough history yet to prove that adding Solar will in fact increase … Continue reading
Choosing your solar installer can be a big decision and we understand it’s not the simplest one either. With infinite options available just with a simple Google search, the question quickly becomes how do you choose the best one? How … Continue reading
There’s a great deal of interest about Monocrystalline and Polycrystalline Solar Panels. As such, we decided to do a comparison from your point of view and we will try to avoid using any trade jargon to give you a better … Continue reading
So, you’re considering investing a rather large chunk of money to have a solar energy system installed at your home with the benefit of receiving a preferred rate for the electricity you generate that will be guaranteed to you for … Continue reading
We’ve been doing solar installations for homes for a long time in Ontario. One of the most common questions we are asked by our customers is , “How do I know if my house is a good candidate for solar?” … Continue reading
It’s common knowledge that vampires can’t stand garlic, that the Joker is Batman’s nemesis and that oil and water simply don’t mix. The same can be said about solar panels and shade. They simply don’t work well together. Solar modules are … Continue reading