- New! Interest-free Loans for Homeowner Solar Retrofits
- GreenON – 2018 Ontario Solar Incentives for Residences and Business!
- Need an Electrician? How to Spot an Unlicensed Electrician.
- Need A Electrical Contractor? Why Hire Eco Alternative Energy?
- Standby Generator Installation – Sharbot Lake, Kingston, Ottawa, Perth, Smith Falls and Region
- Electrical Contractor- Eco Alternative Energy- Kingston, Ottawa, Napanee, Sharbot Lake, Perth
- Solar Installations, MICROFIT Systems by EcoAlternative Energy
- Solar Panel Installation- Perth, Lanark, Balderson & Area
- How much does it cost to install solar panels in Ontario (home /residential)?
- Grid Tied vs Off Grid Solar Electric Systems: Which option is better for you?
Tag Archives: Solar installers Sharbot Lake
This is a great question and one asked often before making an investment in residential Solar system on the roof of a home. In Ontario, we don’t quite have enough history yet to prove that adding Solar will in fact increase … Continue reading
Choosing your solar installer can be a big decision and we understand it’s not the simplest one either. With infinite options available just with a simple Google search, the question quickly becomes how do you choose the best one? How … Continue reading
There’s a great deal of interest about Monocrystalline and Polycrystalline Solar Panels. As such, we decided to do a comparison from your point of view and we will try to avoid using any trade jargon to give you a better … Continue reading
Eco Alternative Energy is back to answer your questions about Solar. A lot of our customers at the earlier stages of reaching a decision wonder if its true that they can make money under Ontario’s microFIT program. And once we tell … Continue reading