- New! Interest-free Loans for Homeowner Solar Retrofits
- GreenON – 2018 Ontario Solar Incentives for Residences and Business!
- Need an Electrician? How to Spot an Unlicensed Electrician.
- Need A Electrical Contractor? Why Hire Eco Alternative Energy?
- Standby Generator Installation – Sharbot Lake, Kingston, Ottawa, Perth, Smith Falls and Region
- Electrical Contractor- Eco Alternative Energy- Kingston, Ottawa, Napanee, Sharbot Lake, Perth
- Solar Installations, MICROFIT Systems by EcoAlternative Energy
- Solar Panel Installation- Perth, Lanark, Balderson & Area
- How much does it cost to install solar panels in Ontario (home /residential)?
- Grid Tied vs Off Grid Solar Electric Systems: Which option is better for you?
Tag Archives: solar energy
It is a very exciting time for Ontario solar installers. New Ontario Solar Incentives are available to help consumers use Photovoltaic (PV) power to reduce their monthly electrical costs. The new program entitled ‘Solar Energy and Energy Storage Rebate Program’ … Continue reading
SOLAR SYSTEMS BY ECO ALTERNATIVE ENERGY. THE OPA IS STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. The costs have dropped dramatically over the introduction of the Feed In Tariff and if you were ever contemplating this investment now is the time. We will do … Continue reading
If you’re wondering which of these two options are better for you, then you’re at the right blog! Let’s face it, we would all like to be off the grid generating our own electricity and telling our local hydro company … Continue reading
We’ve been doing solar installations for homes for a long time in Ontario. One of the most common questions we are asked by our customers is , “How do I know if my house is a good candidate for solar?” … Continue reading
It’s common knowledge that vampires can’t stand garlic, that the Joker is Batman’s nemesis and that oil and water simply don’t mix. The same can be said about solar panels and shade. They simply don’t work well together. Solar modules are … Continue reading