- New! Interest-free Loans for Homeowner Solar Retrofits
- GreenON – 2018 Ontario Solar Incentives for Residences and Business!
- Need an Electrician? How to Spot an Unlicensed Electrician.
- Need A Electrical Contractor? Why Hire Eco Alternative Energy?
- Standby Generator Installation – Sharbot Lake, Kingston, Ottawa, Perth, Smith Falls and Region
- Electrical Contractor- Eco Alternative Energy- Kingston, Ottawa, Napanee, Sharbot Lake, Perth
- Solar Installations, MICROFIT Systems by EcoAlternative Energy
- Solar Panel Installation- Perth, Lanark, Balderson & Area
- How much does it cost to install solar panels in Ontario (home /residential)?
- Grid Tied vs Off Grid Solar Electric Systems: Which option is better for you?
Tag Archives: Electrical Safety Association
Licensed Electrical Contractors (LEC) are the only businesses in Ontario legally authorized to do electrical work in your home. Working with an LEC helps protect you and your family from electrical hazards or costly mistakes. It’s not worth the risk to … Continue reading