- New! Interest-free Loans for Homeowner Solar Retrofits
- GreenON – 2018 Ontario Solar Incentives for Residences and Business!
- Need an Electrician? How to Spot an Unlicensed Electrician.
- Need A Electrical Contractor? Why Hire Eco Alternative Energy?
- Standby Generator Installation – Sharbot Lake, Kingston, Ottawa, Perth, Smith Falls and Region
- Electrical Contractor- Eco Alternative Energy- Kingston, Ottawa, Napanee, Sharbot Lake, Perth
- Solar Installations, MICROFIT Systems by EcoAlternative Energy
- Solar Panel Installation- Perth, Lanark, Balderson & Area
- How much does it cost to install solar panels in Ontario (home /residential)?
- Grid Tied vs Off Grid Solar Electric Systems: Which option is better for you?
Tag Archives: Eco Alternative Energy
It is a very exciting time for Ontario solar installers. New Ontario Solar Incentives are available to help consumers use Photovoltaic (PV) power to reduce their monthly electrical costs. The new program entitled ‘Solar Energy and Energy Storage Rebate Program’ … Continue reading
Licensed Electrical Contractors (LEC) are the only businesses in Ontario legally authorized to do electrical work in your home. Working with an LEC helps protect you and your family from electrical hazards or costly mistakes. It’s not worth the risk to … Continue reading
You may think of Eco Alternative Energy as a solar and alternative energy installation company – which we are! But we are also busy with electrical contracting both residential and commercial! Being in business since 2005 has given us lots … Continue reading
Since Eco Alternative Energy is based in Sharbot Lake, Ontario it would be logical to assume we do many projects close to home! This 10 kw solar panel installation project was a grid tie project close to the town of … Continue reading
It’s common knowledge that vampires can’t stand garlic, that the Joker is Batman’s nemesis and that oil and water simply don’t mix. The same can be said about solar panels and shade. They simply don’t work well together. Solar modules are … Continue reading