- New! Interest-free Loans for Homeowner Solar Retrofits
- GreenON – 2018 Ontario Solar Incentives for Residences and Business!
- Need an Electrician? How to Spot an Unlicensed Electrician.
- Need A Electrical Contractor? Why Hire Eco Alternative Energy?
- Standby Generator Installation – Sharbot Lake, Kingston, Ottawa, Perth, Smith Falls and Region
- Electrical Contractor- Eco Alternative Energy- Kingston, Ottawa, Napanee, Sharbot Lake, Perth
- Solar Installations, MICROFIT Systems by EcoAlternative Energy
- Solar Panel Installation- Perth, Lanark, Balderson & Area
- How much does it cost to install solar panels in Ontario (home /residential)?
- Grid Tied vs Off Grid Solar Electric Systems: Which option is better for you?
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Since Eco Alternative Energy is based in Sharbot Lake, Ontario it would be logical to assume we do many projects close to home! This 10 kw solar panel installation project was a grid tie project close to the town of … Continue reading
If you’ve been considering solar for your home or business, we’re pretty sure you’ve also been thinking about how much it’s going to cost you. We’ll try and narrow the basics down as much as possible here so you have … Continue reading
If you’re wondering which of these two options are better for you, then you’re at the right blog! Let’s face it, we would all like to be off the grid generating our own electricity and telling our local hydro company … Continue reading
This is a great question and one asked often before making an investment in residential Solar system on the roof of a home. In Ontario, we don’t quite have enough history yet to prove that adding Solar will in fact increase … Continue reading
Choosing your solar installer can be a big decision and we understand it’s not the simplest one either. With infinite options available just with a simple Google search, the question quickly becomes how do you choose the best one? How … Continue reading
There’s a great deal of interest about Monocrystalline and Polycrystalline Solar Panels. As such, we decided to do a comparison from your point of view and we will try to avoid using any trade jargon to give you a better … Continue reading
So, you’re considering investing a rather large chunk of money to have a solar energy system installed at your home with the benefit of receiving a preferred rate for the electricity you generate that will be guaranteed to you for … Continue reading