If you are looking for an Electrical Contractor to wire your home or business, perform renovations that involve electrical wiring or changing of circuits ensure you hire a licensed electrician. This protects the consumer and will give you piece-of-mind that the job is done right and compliant with the Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
ESA’s Authorized Contractor Program
The Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) operates a program called the Authorized Contractor Program which accepts contractors who are consistently compliant with Ontario Electrical Code regulations. This is a voluntary program but if a contractor is recognized by the ESA program several advantages to the contractor may be received and passed along to the consumer.
Participating Contractors and their customers can experience:
- uninterrupted workflow
- reduced electrical service downtime during renovation
- increased compliance to the Ontario Electrical Safety Code equating to increased electrical safety
- audits of electrical installation as opposed to full electrical inspections
- reduced costs for Electrical Safety Authority inspection services
A LICENSED ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR:
- Is fully insured to protect customers
- Employs only certified electricians
- Arranges electrical permits and inspections
- Can provide a Certificate of Inspection
Rest assured, Eco Alternative Energy is fully licensed (ECRA/ESA #7006273) and insured for your protection. All our employees are fully covered by the Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB). Get the job done right the first time by hiring and expert: Eco-Alternative Energy! You can contact us here.
We currently service most of Eastern Ontario including towns and villages from Belleville to Ottawa, Kingston, Perth, Calabogie, Pembroke, Denbigh, Napanee, Brockville and areas in between.