- Need an Electrician? How to Spot an Unlicensed Electrician.
- Need A Electrical Contractor? Why Hire Eco Alternative Energy?
- Standby Generator Installation – Sharbot Lake, Kingston, Ottawa, Perth, Smith Falls and Region
- Electrical Contractor- Eco Alternative Energy- Kingston, Ottawa, Napanee, Sharbot Lake, Perth
- Solar Installations, MICROFIT Systems by EcoAlternative Energy
- Solar Panel Installation- Perth, Lanark, Balderson & Area
- How much does it cost to install solar panels in Ontario (home /residential)?
- Grid Tied vs Off Grid Solar Electric Systems: Which option is better for you?
- Do Solar Panels Increase the Price of Your Home?
- Moving after installing solar: What happens to my OPA contract if I move?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
You may think of Eco Alternative Energy as a solar and alternative energy installation company – which we are! But we are also busy with electrical contracting both residential and commercial! Being in business since 2005 has given us lots … Continue reading
SOLAR SYSTEMS BY ECO ALTERNATIVE ENERGY. THE OPA IS STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. The costs have dropped dramatically over the introduction of the Feed In Tariff and if you were ever contemplating this investment now is the time. We will do … Continue reading
Since Eco Alternative Energy is based in Sharbot Lake, Ontario it would be logical to assume we do many projects close to home! This 10 kw solar panel installation project was a grid tie project close to the town of … Continue reading
There’s a great deal of interest about Monocrystalline and Polycrystalline Solar Panels. As such, we decided to do a comparison from your point of view and we will try to avoid using any trade jargon to give you a better … Continue reading
So, you’re considering investing a rather large chunk of money to have a solar energy system installed at your home with the benefit of receiving a preferred rate for the electricity you generate that will be guaranteed to you for … Continue reading
We’ve been doing solar installations for homes for a long time in Ontario. One of the most common questions we are asked by our customers is , “How do I know if my house is a good candidate for solar?” … Continue reading
Eco Alternative Energy is back to answer your questions about Solar. A lot of our customers at the earlier stages of reaching a decision wonder if its true that they can make money under Ontario’s microFIT program. And once we tell … Continue reading
It’s common knowledge that vampires can’t stand garlic, that the Joker is Batman’s nemesis and that oil and water simply don’t mix. The same can be said about solar panels and shade. They simply don’t work well together. Solar modules are … Continue reading